In order to make your stay in our facility pleasant, please read carefully the regulations and the established rules of conduct. At the time of booking confirmation, the above regulation is tacitly accepted.
We renew our welcome, thank you for choosing us and wish you a happy and pleasant stay.
Guests are invited to observe the following rules, in order to allow a pleasant stay for others and for themselves:
1. The reservation will be considered confirmed by paying a deposit of 30% (by bank transfer). In case of cancellation by the customer, the deposit will not be returned. The stays will be paid on arrival of the customer for all nights of stay except for any extras that will be paid on departure.The balance can be paid by debit card, credit card or cash. We accept telephone reservations which must be confirmed by email and with a deposit by bank transfer within 48 hours, otherwise the reservation will be considered void; the balance must be paid upon arrival at the facility; In case of no show or cancellation of less than seven days, the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
The guest must provide, by national provision, a suitable document to certify his identity, both this Identity Card or Passport for all occupants, otherwise the operator must refuse hospitality (Article 109 of the PS laws as amended from art.7 point 2 of Law 203/95).
For hygienic reasons and for any allergies from other customers, pets are not allowed.
2. The management office - reception - cash desk (also for the payment of receipts / invoices) remains open from 08:30 to 19:00.
3. On the day of arrival (CHECK IN), the rooms will be available from 14:00 to 19:00, unless otherwise agreed. We recommend that you communicate the time of arrival at the property well in advance, especially if this falls beyond outside normal reception hours.
Se per qualche difficoltà foste impossibilitati a rispettare l’orario vi preghiamo di chiamare il nostro numero di telefono per prendere accordi particolari.
4. On the day of departure (CHECK OUT) the apartments must be vacated no later than 10:00 and the keys of the same must be delivered at the Reception to the staff responsible for checking the data in use (in order to avoid discussions invites you to communicate any breakages, etc.)
For those wishing to keep the room after the scheduled time (but not later than 17:30), they can do so only if available and with the authorization of the management with a charge of € 50.00.
4a. Customers who leave early are required to pay for the room for the remaining days of the reservation pursuant to art. 1385 -1386 cc and subsequent amendments;
4b. Customers wishing to leave during the night or in the morning before 08:30, must check out, and the balance of any extras, the evening before departure.
5. Entry to non-vacationers is prohibited; visits by family members or friends must be authorized by the Management, in addition, the visitor, for reasons of Public Safety, is required to leave an identity document at the Management which he will collect upon leaving the facility;
5a. For visits that include an overnight stay in the same room as the booking holidaymakers by relatives and / or friends, these must be authorized in advance by the Management with payment of a supplement of € 40.00.
They will be reported to the P.S. all unauthorized persons found inside the structure;
6. The car park is reserved for guests only, this is uncovered and unattended. The Management is not responsible for any damage or theft caused to the cars in the parking lot.
7. In the event of suspension of the supply of electricity due to Enel or water due to the Aqueduct or other causes of force majeure, the Management disclaims any liability and is not required to make any refund;
8. It is mandatory to respect: the vegetation, the ground, hygiene and cleanliness, therefore it is not allowed to throw papers and waste out of the appropriate bins.
9. Inside the premises it is forbidden: to smoke, use drugs, speak loudly, shout, slam doors or windows and connect any acoustic system brought with you to the electrical system.
10. Any damage to equipment and furnishings caused by customers or their guests will be charged to those responsible for the damage at the cost of restoration. Theft and intentional damage will be immediately reported. Upon departure, the hotel staff will check the rooms.
11. The management declines all responsibility for any injuries to adults and minors: the latter must be accompanied by their parents and / or carers.
12. The booked meal times to be respected are: Breakfast from 8:00 to 10:00, which will be served directly at the accommodation.
12a. Customers subject to food allergies are required to notify the Management in advance. The products served are of high quality, the Management declines all responsibility and is not required to any refund.
13. The management is not responsible for theft, loss and damage to values and objects not delivered to the Management in a sealed envelope. The Management must issue a signed receipt.
14. The cleaning of the apartments with relative supply of linen, will be performed upon arrival of the guest and subsequently every 7 days of stay; upon specific request, early change is provided (linen change supplement € 8.00).
Only throw toilet paper in the toilet; for sanitary pads, food or other, use the special basket located in the bathroom. The obstruction of the drainage pipes, the toilet, due to improper use by the guest, entails an immediate charge of € 250.00.
There is no laundry service: the use of the washing machine is available for guests at a cost ranging from € 3.00 / € 5.00 depending on the washing.
15. Each apartment is equipped with a basic medical kit (plasters, hydrogen peroxide, gauze, etc.). For more serious problems the guest can: call the Bevagna Medical Guard at no. 0742-361996, go by car to the Foligno hospital or call 118.
16. At the sole discretion of the management, the repeated failure to comply with these rules, and behaving in an incorrect manner that seriously damages the harmony and spirit of the structure, may result in the removal as unwanted guests. In this case, the removed guest will not be entitled to a refund of any of the amount paid, subject to the management itself to claim compensation for any damage and prejudice. Please note that the signing of this regulation implies full acceptance including any more unpleasant consequences. The management also warns that, if forced, it will quickly alert the law enforcement components; incidents of serious disrespect towards the management or whoever represents in this case will be treated in the same way
The Agriturismo Oasi Torre del Colle *** informs its customers that following the legislative decree 30 June 2003 n ° 196 and subsequent amendments which regulates the right to the protection of personal data, it will comply with the provisions of current legislation in the processing of data personal. The acquired data will not be disclosed but may only be disclosed to companies and / or professionals who carry out administrative, accounting and marketing data processing tasks on behalf of Oasi Torre del Colle ***.
Bevagna, 10/04/2019 The Management